The price of the Post Graduate Certificate of Therapeutic Play Skills, Diploma in Play Therapy training is £1250.
In order to register for the training it is required to submit a registration form and pay a deposit of PLN 2500, which constitutes the reservation of a place on the training.
The fees according to the chosen form of payment for the training should be paid to the account of Play Therapy Poland: Bank PKO BP: 72 1440 1185 0000 0000 0328 7742.
In the event that a candidate is not accepted for the training by Play Therapy Poland and Play Therapy International, the advance payment will be refunded in full to the candidate's account within 14 days of the date of the advance payment. The advance payment will not be refunded if the candidate withdraws from the training.
An invoice will be issued for each payment.
In the case where the payer is an institution, payment can be made after a VAT invoice has been issued.
- 120 hours of training in the form of presentations and exercises using a variety of materials and equipment,
learning and using the extensive "Play Tool Kit" therapeutic toolkit
- hundreds of pages of training materials
- Power Point presentations to help you set up your own independent practice
- 5 two-hour group supervision sessions
- ongoing supervision and evaluation of all exercises and individual coaching if required
- review and evaluation of all coursework over a period of 20 months
- collection, administration, translation and transfer of trainee records to PTI
- two-course lunch and two coffee breaks each day
- parking space in the car park adjacent to the building where the training takes place.
In addition to the training fee, please keep in mind the budget for online and face-to-face clinical supervision (PLN 150/ 60 minutes), books,
PTI membership fee (€ 70) and travel and accommodation during the training.